Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), SALON V is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures in accordance with the New York Department of Health and the CDC.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Dry Cough
I agree to the following:
- I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country, or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
- I understand that SALON V and their Employees cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
*** If you cannot check all boxes, you will not be able to receive a service today and will have to reschedule your appointment. Thank you for understanding.
SALON V is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Contactless checkout encouraged, but cash will still be accepted
- Partitions have been installed in between stations, and each working station will be 6 feet apart. Only 2 shampoo bowls will be used at one time
- All stylists, employees, and guests will be required to wear a mask while in the salon
- Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the salon. Each client is required to wash/sanitize hands upon arrival
- Frequently touched surfaces which include stations, chairs, tables, desks, doorknobs, plumbing fixtures, and more, will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day or in between each client.
- Stylists tools will be cleaned & disinfected in between each client. Sharing of styling products between stylists/stations will be prohibited
- Capes and robes are for one-time use only, per client.
- Additional time included between appointments for enhanced sanitation procedures, and to adhere to 6 feet apart guidelines to prevent client contact with each other
- Beverage service will be limited and offered in disposable cups
- Clients will not be allowed any accompanying guests or children during their service
In consideration for providing haircuts and color, by signing below you agree to accept all responsibility for the risk that you may contract COVID-19. While we are taking your safety and that of our staff seriously by employing new safety and sanitation initiatives, we cannot guarantee that any of these measures will completely protect you from contracting COVID-19.
I hereby understand that the services being rendered to me are at my own and sole risk and I agree to release and hold harmless SALON V, its employees, independent contractors, and owners from any injury to me and from the loss of any personal property of mine as a result of services rendered.
I agree that if I take any steps to make a claim for damages against SALON V, it’s agents, employees or any other released parties arising out of my receipt of haircut and color services during my visit to SALON V facilities, I shall be obligated to pay all attorneys’ fees and costs incurred as a result of such claim.
I acknowledge that I can go elsewhere to have my hair cut and/or colored, and I acknowledge that SALON V is not the only hair salon where I can go to have my hair cut and/or colored. By signing this Agreement, I acknowledge that I am free to go to other salons who may not require my agreement to accept responsibility for contracting COVID-19 and I chose to have hair cut and/or color services.
By signing below, I agree to each statement above and release SALON V and all its employees from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
SALON V agrees to abide by these standards and affirms the same. We also affirm that we COVID-19 and other communicable conditions.