WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment time to allow for additional check-in procedures. Upon arriving to Salon V, we will check you in and ask that you wait outside the salon until your stylist is ready to see you. Our reception area will be condensed to minimize traffic within the salon, and to adhere to the 50% capacity guidelines.
- Clients will be asked to sign a liability waiver prior to your service. If you wish to read and print the waiver in advance, please download it here,
- Please keep personal items brought to the salon to a minimum.
- Clients will not be allowed any accompanying guests or children during their service at this time. Only 1 parent/adult may accompany a child for a child’s appointment.
- Clients may be asked by a salon staff member to have your temperature taken using a no-touch digital thermometer.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask while at the salon. All employees, and stylists will also be required to wear a mask while at the salon. Your stylist may also be wearing eye protection for further safety precautions.
- All employees performing services directly on or to clients will be tested for COVID-19 through a diagnostic test every 14 days. Employees who are sick will stay home or return to home, if they become ill at work.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the salon. Each client is required to wash/sanitize hands upon arrival.
- Partitions have been installed in between stations, and each working station will be 6 feet apart. Only 2 shampoo bowls will be used at one time.
- Each station will have HEPA air purifier to keep air quality cleaner. HEPA filters have also been installed to all air conditioning units.
- Frequently touched surfaces which include stations, chairs, tables, desks, doorknobs, plumbing fixtures, and more, will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day or in between each client.
- Stylists tools will be cleaned & disinfected in between each client. Sharing of styling products between stylists/stations will be prohibited.
- Capes and robes are for one-time use only, per client.
- Additional time included between appointments for enhanced sanitation procedures, and to adhere to 6 feet apart guidelines to prevent client contact with each other.
- Beverage service will be limited and offered in disposable cups. We encourage you to bring your own reusable water bottle that can be refilled with our filtered water.
- Contactless checkout encouraged, but cash will still be accepted.
- A temporary Covid Fee of $3.00 will be applied to each ticket.
We thank you for your continued support and patience during this time.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Salon V Team