WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment time to allow for additional check-in procedures. Upon arriving to Salon V, we will check you in and ask that you wait outside the salon until your stylist is ready to see you. Our reception area will be condensed to minimize traffic within the salon, and to adhere to the 50% capacity guidelines.
- Clients will be asked to sign a liability waiver prior to your service. If you wish to read and print the waiver in advance, please download it here,
- Please keep personal items brought to the salon to a minimum.
- Clients will not be allowed any accompanying guests or children during their service at this time. Only 1 parent/adult may accompany a child for a child’s appointment.
- Clients may be asked by a salon staff member to have your temperature taken using a no-touch digital thermometer.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask while at the salon. All employees, and stylists will also be required to wear a mask while at the salon. Your stylist may also be wearing eye protection for further safety precautions.
- All employees performing services directly on or to clients will be tested for COVID-19 through a diagnostic test every 14 days. Employees who are sick will stay home or return to home, if they become ill at work.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the salon. Each client is required to wash/sanitize hands upon arrival.
- Partitions have been installed in between stations, and each working station will be 6 feet apart. Only 2 shampoo bowls will be used at one time.
- Each station will have HEPA air purifier to keep air quality cleaner. HEPA filters have also been installed to all air conditioning units.
- Frequently touched surfaces which include stations, chairs, tables, desks, doorknobs, plumbing fixtures, and more, will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day or in between each client.
- Stylists tools will be cleaned & disinfected in between each client. Sharing of styling products between stylists/stations will be prohibited.
- Capes and robes are for one-time use only, per client.
- Additional time included between appointments for enhanced sanitation procedures, and to adhere to 6 feet apart guidelines to prevent client contact with each other.
- Beverage service will be limited and offered in disposable cups. We encourage you to bring your own reusable water bottle that can be refilled with our filtered water.
- Contactless checkout encouraged, but cash will still be accepted.
- A temporary Covid Fee of $3.00 will be applied to each ticket.
We thank you for your continued support and patience during this time.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Salon V Team
We hope that you are all keeping healthy and safe!
To maintain a sense of “normalcy” during an uncertain time, Salon V will remain open until further notice.
Having said that, due to the rapidly developing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we have made some changes to our work policies. The welfare of our employees and clients are our top priority at this time. We are continuing to keep Salon V a safe environment for everyone and that will require more safety measures. Any employees or clients that are feeling symptomatic or have come into contact with anyone with coronavirus will be asked to stay home until they have been tested and are cleared to be around others. We are not requiring any stylists to come to work if they don’t have clients on the schedule or if they don’t feel comfortable coming to work. For that reason, it is best to call ahead of time to reserve your appointment time with your stylist and we will do our best to accommodate you.
For now, we will take it one day at a time as we continue to keep ourselves informed and follow the advice of the city and CDC.
As of now, these are the actions that we will be taking:
- We are requiring all stylists to continue to wash hands before and after each client.
- We will ask that all clients wash their hands upon entering the salon
- We will continue to wipe down door knobs and surfaces in the salon all day
- We will limit the number of people working and getting their hair done in the salon at the same time
- We will space out to make sure we are 6 feet apart while working.
- If employees feel more comfortable wearing a face mask while working with clients, they may do so.
- We will call as well as text to confirm appointments the day before. There will be no cancellation fee for last minute cancellations.
- Clients will be screened on the phone to make sure they don’t have any symptoms before their appointment.
- Clients will be checked when they come into the salon and if they are showing symptoms including coughing, they may be asked to leave the salon immediately.
Please be mindful of your stylists time and if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please give us as much notice as possible.
We thank you for your support and understanding during this challenging time. We hope everyone stays well and we will continue to keep you updated if anything changes! Please call or email us with any comments or concerns.
Salon V Team