In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Salon V will be closed until further notice.
Please check back for updates.
Salon V Team
We hope that you are all keeping healthy and safe!
To maintain a sense of “normalcy” during an uncertain time, Salon V will remain open until further notice.
Having said that, due to the rapidly developing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we have made some changes to our work policies. The welfare of our employees and clients are our top priority at this time. We are continuing to keep Salon V a safe environment for everyone and that will require more safety measures. Any employees or clients that are feeling symptomatic or have come into contact with anyone with coronavirus will be asked to stay home until they have been tested and are cleared to be around others. We are not requiring any stylists to come to work if they don’t have clients on the schedule or if they don’t feel comfortable coming to work. For that reason, it is best to call ahead of time to reserve your appointment time with your stylist and we will do our best to accommodate you.
For now, we will take it one day at a time as we continue to keep ourselves informed and follow the advice of the city and CDC.
As of now, these are the actions that we will be taking:
- We are requiring all stylists to continue to wash hands before and after each client.
- We will ask that all clients wash their hands upon entering the salon
- We will continue to wipe down door knobs and surfaces in the salon all day
- We will limit the number of people working and getting their hair done in the salon at the same time
- We will space out to make sure we are 6 feet apart while working.
- If employees feel more comfortable wearing a face mask while working with clients, they may do so.
- We will call as well as text to confirm appointments the day before. There will be no cancellation fee for last minute cancellations.
- Clients will be screened on the phone to make sure they don’t have any symptoms before their appointment.
- Clients will be checked when they come into the salon and if they are showing symptoms including coughing, they may be asked to leave the salon immediately.
Please be mindful of your stylists time and if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please give us as much notice as possible.
We thank you for your support and understanding during this challenging time. We hope everyone stays well and we will continue to keep you updated if anything changes! Please call or email us with any comments or concerns.
Salon V Team